Summer has been so busy! I was a little sad the other day when all of the 4th of July celebrations were over, because I kind of feel like when that is over, the end of summer is just around the corner. Does anyone else feel like that? The rest of our July weekends are booked, so before we know it, it's back to school...BLAH!!! We have done many fun things, and AGAIN, (suprise, suprise!!), I need to catch up on my blogging. So, I will start off with the month of June...
Cute cousins playing in the dirt
Beautiful view
Isn't Nate such a romantic? He took the kids for a walk on the beach (a walk on the beach was suppose to be our date night). I wasn't able to go with him, so he wrote messages in the sand for me! Wish I was there. I love you babe!
Her are some pictures of the Zoo...







5 comments:
YAY you are alive! I was getting a little worried! Love your family pictures! Hopefully will get to run into you guys while I am there! Are you moving, have you moved?
I'm so glad you updated! Such cute pictures..I heard the family reunion was so fun! I wish we could have been there. Paisley and Addi are so cute!!
Sounds like your summer has been like yours....BUSY!!! I agree with you though after the 4th it feels like the summer is over and it is back to school. I can't believe how big your girls are now! They are adorable!
Check my blog please!!!!!
What fun summer adventures! It was so great seeing you and your darling family-we should get together more often!
ps- does nate have a price list? we have a "project" that we need a photographer for! If he wanted to call me (801)885-8163 or email me lora.gardner@gmail.com I could give him all the details!
Post a Comment